Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cover Letter :)

Antonio Visentin
73 av, between 3c and 3d rd, Aroa 5B
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela.
0414-9602621 \ \ 0261-7926769.


Oracle Corporation.

I am writing to introduce myself and my resume to you as a Bachelor of Science in Informatics Engineering student. .I saw your job on internet on the reference # 08-07722

As you can see on the enclosed resume, I have made a lot of courses and different things to gain knowledge and skills. I could help you to develop some of yours applications and others stuff to your company.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I hope you can see the potential I do have and I wish you call me tomorrow to discuss about an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Antonio Visentin
ID.- 19705967

No comments: